Thursday, January 26, 2006

Bee's 3rd Month of Devotion



Last week, a friend of mine, who is doing her coaching course, asked me a very thought-provoking question: "What is the difference that makes the difference?" (She was refering to the success in my change of attitude this year, that makes me feel peaceful and contented, that improves my career and financial health.)

I thought for a moment.... then I replied, "My 3-months of daily devotion time with God."

Yes, that's the difference that makes the difference to my life in 2006. Without spending time with God daily to let His words encourage me, and see what's more important in my life, I would have been as unmotivated and in distress as last year. My devotion time for the last 3 months is just like 'oxygen' to me now. It helps me 'breathe' properly in a spiritual sense, which also translates into my physical and emotional well being. It's so powerful... it transforms me for the better. :) Thank God!

Actually, I wanted to stop blogging my devotion at Tommy's blog and has started a new blog for myself, called "Time Alone", on 16 Jan 06. The reason was to remove some confusion/misconception about Tommy and me. However, Tommy has requested that I continue to do my devotion at his blog as an encouragement for him. I obliged... so now there is a duplication in a way. I told Tommy that my "Time Alone" blog would be my standby 'Resort', in case he tells me to 'get lost' from his blog one day... kiasu me. :P

For those who are still curious about Tommy and me, let me set the record straight once and for all... Tommy is not my bf. So if any of you gals are interested in Tommy, please feel free to approach him. (Tips: you must be a devoted Christian gal who loves God and is intelligent to interest him. =D )

All things said, blogging devotion with a fellow Christian can be quite fun as it helps us to encourage one another when the going gets tough.


So Tommy, when it's time for me to 'get lost' from your blog please let me know, ok? Thanks for running this spiritual 'race' with me. May the Lord bless you richly in all aspects of your life.

.......the thoughts of Bee


Tommy:
hey drama Bee, I'm not that bad la till ask you to get lost!
I appreciates you very much being here & encourages me yea...
btw, your tips there are not very accurate la...not sure about that "intelligent" part :P

Bee:
hard to say la... man changes very fast and can be very drastic at times... so better prepare for the worst. ;)
ok ok, correction.... 'stupid' also can apply... for more 'accurate conditions' please email Tommy directly. :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home