Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Equip with His Word



2 Timothy 3:14-17
14But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, 15and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.



Bee's Thoughts:

Because the bible is the word of God,it contains many words of wisdom that can save our life if we follow its instructions. It managed to survived through many centuries though many people tried to destroy it. Well, that's proof even that the bible is special and is life.

Dear Lord,
Thank you for keeping me on the right track as I read Your word everyday. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Let me hide Your words in my heart that I may not sin against You.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home