Saturday, November 19, 2005

Reach Out To The Young

Mark 10:13-16
The Little Children and Jesus
13 People were bringing little children to Jesus to have him touch them, but the disciples rebuked them. 14 When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." 16 And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them.
Bee's Thoughts:

These verses have influenced me somewhat in taking up early childhood education as my profession... for children are precious to Jesus.

Thank God that I came to know Jesus and His love when I was 12 year-old, still a child. He welcomed me into His arms, giving me the love and strength which I missed so much from home. He gave me meaning in life, made me know that He will never leave me nor forsake me, and will be with me till the end of the world. I accepted Him in child-like faith.

As I grew older, I experienced God in my ups and downs of life. Sometimes I forgot that I need to "receive the kingdom of God like a little child", trusting Him always to know what is best for me. Though things look impossible or bleak, but to my BIG God nothing is impossible.



Dear Lord, thank you for your reminder this morning that I need to trust you again just like a child... that "all things work together for good to those who love God"... that you allow everything to happen to us for a purpose and for our good. Amen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home