Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bee's 18th Month of Devotion



So quickly, exactly one and a half a half year has gone by in my Daily Bread devotion blogging.

It started off with me just wanting to make use of Tommy's 'deserted' blog so that it wouldn't look so lonely and also to encourage him to do his devotion daily just like me. Blogging our devotion together has paid off as it helped us persevered through when at times we were too tired to do it.

I am glad that Tommy has gotten use to doing his devotion regularly now and is growing spiritually. As he mentioned that he is learning not to rely on me anymore and to be more dependent on God, I guess it's time I leave his blog. I hope he will continue to persevere through even though I am gone. Though not blogging in his blog, I will still pray for him regularly like before.

Finally, I want to thank Tommy for 'housing' me at his blog for the past one and a half year. I guess it has benefited me more than him.


Till then, Tommy,
May God be with you
Until we meet again
May God protect you
And keep you safe today
May all His blessings
Be in your heart
May God be with you
With you always

- Bee

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home