Monday, November 21, 2005

Let Go!

Hebrews 3:7-19
Warning Against Unbelief

12 See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. 13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness. 14 We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first. 15 As has just been said:
"Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion."



Bee's Thoughts:

Thank you, Lord, for this morning. You have put a song in my heart reminding me that:

The loving kindness of the Lord indeed never cease,
His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning.
Great is Thy faithfulness.
"The Lord is my portion", says my soul.
Therefore, I will hope in Him.
(Lamentations 3:22-27)

Now you are reminding me not to harden my heart when I hear your voice... but to have a believing heart myself and to encourage others to obey you too. Help me to be obedient to you, Lord. Amen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home