Saturday, March 31, 2007

Which Way Am I Growing?

Galatians 6:7-10

7Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature[a]will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. 9Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 10Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Reflection of Bee:

Tonight we are reminded of the principle of retribution or reaping what we sow. It is a comfort to those who seek to do right despite all odds.

There were many times I felt being unjustly treated but each time God reminded me that vengeance is His, He will repay accordingly. Whoever treated me unjustly will receive what they sowed. Sometimes, the ones that do that to me may be Christians whom I have trusted. Yes, I felt very disappointed, hurt and sad. But then again, they are still my brothers and sisters in Christ and I will leave it to God to due with them. I am to do good to them instead.


Dear Lord,
Though it may seems hard to accept that even Christians can do things to hurt me badly, yet I know that I am to do good to them. I pray for your strength and grace to forgive and bless those who hurt me. May You lead them to the path You want them to go and may Your love touches them.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home