Saturday, June 16, 2007

Mystery

Ephesians 1:3-12
Spiritual Blessings in Christ
9And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.


My thoughts for today...

What is God's will for me and the purpose of His creation? Why did God allow us to experience the joy and pain of relationship with each other on earth only to abolish it in heaven? I don't understand....

In today's passage, it says that His will is a "mystery", i.e. we may not know or understand now till the time of "fulfillment". Till then, this mystery will unfold. I long to know the answers to my questions.

Dear God Almighty,
I pray that my faith and hope in You will endure till the day I see You face to face, to know all the answers to my questions, and the things You have allowed to happen in my life, the joy and sorrows of life. Keep me strong in Christ.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home